THE SPIKE’S SPORT YOUR COWBOYS’ TAT SWEEPS OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Spike’s Sport Your Cowboys’ Tat Sweeps (the “Sweepstakes“) is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who, at the time of entry, are able and prepared to document that they are at least twenty-one (21) years of age. Sweepstakes is not open to officers, directors, employees or agents of New 38th Floor Productions Inc. (the “Sponsor“), Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc., Fallon Group Inc., Pro Silver Star, Ltd., Dallas Cowboys, Football Club, Ltd., NFL Enterprises LLC., the National Football League and its member clubs or their respective parents, divisions, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies, licensees, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Excluded Parties”), or any of their immediate family members (including, without limitation, spouse, parent(s), child(ren), sibling(s), and their respective spouses) or those living in the same households, whether or not related, of such individuals or those who have won a prize in any Sponsor or affiliated sweepstakes or contest during the year preceding the Entry Period (as defined below). Winner (as defined below) must prove eligibility to the satisfaction of the Sponsor, whose decision shall be final and binding. Sweepstakes is and shall hereafter be subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Immediately upon entry, all entries become the property of Sponsor and will neither be acknowledged nor returned other than as herein described. By entering, each entrant (the “Entrant”) acknowledges acceptance of and compliance with these official rules (“Official Rules”).
2. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period by sending a “tweet” using the hashtag “#COWBOYSINK.” The “tweet” must include a photograph showing Entrant’s Cowboys tattoo. Photograph must conform to the current policies and requirements that apply to Viacom Media Network’s programming material, including, but not limited to, Viacom Media Network’s “Standards and Practices Guidelines” and any special rules and requirements that apply to Viacom Media Networks Internet/Web programming. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Photograph that does not conform to any of the foregoing requirements. The following policies and requirements are examples of those you must comply with when creating and submitting your Photograph. Your photograph must NOT contain:
any person other than the Entrant in the Photograph;
any content which endorses or condones illegal drug use or alcohol abuse;
any nudity, profanity or violence;
any commercial endorsements, unless specifically permitted by these Official Rules;
any derogatory characterization of an ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group;
any display of physical injury, death or property damage or conduct or activity that couldcause physical injury or property damage or that is reasonably likely to do so;
any use (or display of use) of equipment, facilities or property in a manner not recommendedor permitted by the owner or manufacturer or that would reasonably be considered unsafe;
any unauthorized use of a service mark, trademark, brand, copyrighted work or any otherproperty, tangible or intangible, or location or place or that would otherwise not be consideredyour original work;
any unauthorized use of a name, person, location, graphic, picture, photo, animation,character, real or fictional, or any other use which may violate any rights of publicity, privacyor any other right of a third party; or
any other conduct, activity, audio or visual display, language or other content which is orcould be considered illegal, in violation of the rights of any other person, company or business or which, in the judgment and sole discretion of Sponsor, is deemed inappropriate for this Sweepstakes.
Entrant may enter an unlimited number of times during the Entry Period. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of a person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized e-mail account holder, which is defined for these Official Rules as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. Entry period commences 12:01 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time), October 9, 2012, and ends 11:59:59 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time), November 9, 2012 (the “Entry Period”). One (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about November 10, 2012 (the “Drawing”). Entries received prior to or after the Entry Period shall be considered void. Use of a profane username or the submission of false or misleading personal information by an Entrant will be grounds for disqualification. Determination of information to be profane, false, or misleading is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per household.
4. The Winner will receive two (2) single game tickets to one (1) Dallas Cowboys home game (2012 game TBD by 38th Floor), one (1) parking pass and two (2) pre-game sideline credentials (the “Prize”). All tickets (e.g., game tickets, parking passes, sideline credentials, tailgate passes, etc.) are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner shall be solely responsible for any and all costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Prize not expressly described herein, including, but not limited to, travel to/from game, food and beverages, taxes, and gratuities. All details for the Prize shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Prize is non-transferable. Substitution of the Prize, or any portion thereof, by a Winner is prohibited. No cash redemption permitted by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any portion thereof) with another prize of comparable or greater value, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate retail value of the Prize is One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00).
Arrangements for all Prize fulfillment to be made by Sponsor in Sponsors’ sole discretion on or before February 28, 2013.
5. Potential Winner: Potential Winner Notification: During the twenty-four (24) hour period following the Drawing, Sponsor will direct message you at the Twitter account that posted the winning submission to let you know that you are a potential Winner. Potential Winner will have one (1) week to reply to direct message. If a particular potential Winner does not acknowledge direct message within in one (1) week after direct message is sent by Sponsor, that potential Winner will be disqualified without further notice and an alternate Winner will be selected at random from among the remaining eligible Entrants. Potential Winner must, within forty-eight (48) hours of notification by Sponsor, prove eligibility to the satisfaction of the Sponsor, including verification of age and residence. In order for a potential Winner to be deemed the Winner and eligible for a Prize, the potential Winner will be required to: (i) sign an affidavit releasing Sponsor and Excluded Parties from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury, death and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes, and/or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof; and (ii) where permitted by law, granting Sponsor the right to use Winner’s name, voice and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media whether now existing or hereafter invented, in perpetuity without additional compensation, and (iii) provide a signed affidavit of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and any and all legal documents which Sponsor may require (including a W-9 tax form) before being deemed the Winner. No Prize will be awarded until such requirements are met.
The value of the Prize may be taxable as income and Winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the Prize, including, but not limited to, compliance with all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the Prize. In the event (i) Winner chooses not to accept the Prize, (ii) does not comply with these Official Rules, or (iii) Sponsor is unable to contact the Winner or notification of Prize is undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate Winner which will be randomly selected from all of the remaining eligible entries.
6. By entering, Entrant acknowledges acceptance of and compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements included herein. Sponsor and Excluded Parties are not responsible for entries that are illegible, incomplete, lost, delayed, mutilated and misdirected, or for typographical errors in the rules or any problems or technical malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials contained in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at Sponsor’s sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in any manner. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated or cancelled prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website, and any entries received prior to the termination or cancellation will be included in the Drawing. Entries that have been tampered with or altered will be deemed void. The use of any system or agent to submit entries in connection with this Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they deem to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND THEIR DESIGNEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Immediately upon entry, all entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as herein described. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s advance consent to sign any and all legal documents which Sponsor may require. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. All interpretations of the Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final.
8. For name of Winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self addressed envelope to:
New 38th Floor Productions Inc.
THE SPIKE’S SPORT YOUR COWBOYS TAT SWEEPS
345 Hudson Street, 7th floor New York, NY 10014
Attn: Digital Integrated Marketing Dept.
All requests for Winner’s name and/or a copy of these Official Rules must be received by March 31, 2013. Vermont residents may omit return postage on all rules requests.Sponsor: New 38th Floor Productions Inc., 345 Hudson Street, 7th Floor, New York, New York 10014.